lördag 22 december 2012

Worst. Apocalypse. Ever.

I don't like Christmas songs. 
I hate Christmas songs.
Especially in Swedish.
And right now I'm helping my aunt out in her flower shop, getting fucking STABBED TO DEATH by MURDER-ROSES from HELL! To the wonderful soundtrack of Thomas DiLeva and Carola... Screaming their lungs off singing about Christmas and stars and Santa Claus and Jingly Bells and love and shit...
Kill me.
Just fucking kill me now.
If I have to hear "Tänd ett ljus" one more time I swear I'll blow up an orphanage.

WHY DIDN'T THE ARMAGEDDON HAPPEN YESTERDAY!? WHY AM I STILL HERE?! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE AND ENDURE THE STUPIDITY OF MANKIND ANOTHER DAY!?



WORST. APOCALYPSE. EVER!!

...

No...
 Oh no!

OH GOD NO! NOT "LAST CHRISTMAS"! NOT AGAIN!! PLEASE!!
YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING THAT SHITSAUCE FIFTEEN TIMES ALREADY!!

WWWRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar