onsdag 5 december 2012

ALL dem feels, man! ALL DEM FUCKING FEELS!

I wouldn't advice you to read this if you are reading / haven't read the webcomic "Digger" and hates spoilers... But I'm not stopping you...

First, lemme just say this:
WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

So, I found out about this webcomic "Digger" by Ursula Vernon yesterday, and once I start reading it I just couldn't stop. I'm not kidding when I say I spend all night just reading it. And I just finished it like an hour ago.
I've read a LOT of webcomics, BBA, Bleedman, OMFA etc, I'm a HUGE fan of them, and I've gotta say Digger is probably one of the best ones I've ever read!
That is, until Ed dies...
I've always had a MAJOR weak spot for hyenas. Let just put it like this: I fucking LOVE hyenas! The best day of the year was when I found out that the zoo near us were getting hyenas, since it means that if I somehow manage to survive through school, then I could maybe possibly might work with them in the future, if I'm lucky ("But Ed is not trusting being lucky twice").
And Ed's gotta be one of the most adorable hyenas I've ever read about (The Digger-Ed... Not The Lion King-Ed... Although he's a boss too!)! Except for Bentley... He's really awesome too... When I think about it, ALL hyenas are fucking ADORABLE!
...
Anyway, back to the point: 
Ed, a nameless outcast of his tribe for something that wasn't even his fault (at least not in my opinion... And in Diggers too apparently...) an awesome painter and a really GREAT character overall!
Naturally, he bulldozed his way to place #1 in my "Favorite Digger characters"-list. 
And even more naturally: he dies.
OF COURSE!
ALL THE FUCKING TIME!
WHY DOES THE BEST CHARACTERS HAVE TO DIE?!
FIRST DOBBY, THEN ROD "TORQUE" REDLINE, AND NOW ED!! 
WWHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Sure, Ed died like a true hero, and the skin-lizards DID come with the best way to honor his memory. But for fuck sake, it was just purely heart-ripping! I was praying and begging that he would survive but NO! Ursula just HAD to treat my heart like a FUCKING PIÑATA YOU SADISTIC PIECE OF....! No. I'm not gonna call you something bad. You created an awesome webcomic. I salute you! AFTER I KICK YOUR BUTT FOR KILLING OFF ED!
 I nearly cried.... ME? CRYING? NEVER HAPPENS! Umm, except in The Lion King... and all the time in Oliver and Company... and maybe in Watership Down... and there were some feels in Redwall... and not to mention The Iron Giant, but still! I NEVER cry! I won't allow it! And I was practically HULKING in the classroom during an Endangered Species class! NOT FUNNY!
I suspected that he was going to die... but STILL! I really wished that he would survive, and maybe live in the temple with the statue and the acolytes, but NOOO! Just let him FALL to his MOTHERFUCKING DEATH after saving the world!! 
And ffs, those last words... As a nameless, he would refer to himself as "It", but Digger gave him the name Ed, and I just thought his last words were just so... so... FUCK! I'M ALMOST CRYING OVER HERE! IT'S NOT FUNNY!
Famous last words: 
"I'll give you anything! I can even give you your name back!"
"Is not nameless. Name is Ed!"
(Okay, maybe not 100% accurate quotes, but it's the same thing! Basically!)
...
Just fucking spear me already... I'm fucking suffering over here... I feel so ashamed to get so emotional, but FAHK IT! Here's the comic... If anyone's still interested...
Sorry 'bout the spoilers...
And the whining...

Isn't it just so annoying when your favorite characters die?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar