måndag 17 december 2012

Humans

So, here I sit on my fat ass in class. In my safe Natural Resources school in the middle of Nowhere. Eating saffronbuns and ginger breads. Drinking Julmust. Getting fatter than the average American.
Meanwhile!
In a school in Connecticut, a whole bunch of kids will never see their friends again. They will never connect Christmas with happiness and friendship again.
At the age of 6-7, they saw their best friends die.
Why?
Because an asswipe/Gajerra brothers wannabe thinks the world will end on friday so he grabbed a gun went loco in an elementary school...

Really?

REALLY?!
FOR FUCK SAKE, HUMANS!
THIS IS THE EXACT REASON WHY ALIENS WONT TALK TO US!
AND YOU ALL BETTER KNOCK THAT SHIT OUT BECAUSE I WANNA MEET ONE!!

Why would anyone freakin' massacre a bunch of kids?! Sure, kids are mean, disgusting little vile creatures spawned from Hell, but really? They are defenseless you fucking coward! A REAL MAN DOESN'T KILL KIDS!! GO AND WRESTLE A FUCKING GRIZZLY OR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT TO FEEL LIKE CHUCK NORRIS!

And then I heard about a mall shooting, FHAT THE WUCK?! Is it because of 12.12.21?!
REALLY!?
I don't even... WHAT!?


...
I give up.
I feel like going back to the Digger webcomic and cry over Eds death again.
I'm gonna go and  crawl under a rock and sleep 'til Christmas. Then after I've fatten myself with some pigs arse I'm gonna go back to sleep again and WON'T wake up until humanity has evolved a sense of sanity...

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar