tisdag 5 mars 2013

A short complaint about the weather

I know, I didn't upload anything last week. Including a Storytime, trust me I DO feel bad about it, but I just didn't have the time, ok?
Anyway, I've got NOTHING to write about, OR a story to run, so I think I'll do what most people do: complain about the weather.
Wanna know the seasons in Sweden? Well, tough luck for here they comes:
Autumn: cold, rainy, windy, slippery as fuck
Winter: FUCKING FREEZING COLDNESS OF DEATH! No snow, but plenty of rain
Spring: COLD AND MOTHERFUCKING SNOW EVERYWHERE!
Summer: MOTHERFUCKING GLORIOUS WARMTH! HOT LIKE ARIZONA! Except for the days when you're off school, cuz then it rains!

Englishmen, you keep complaining about your country. You say it rains 365 days a year.
Well, you know what?! SHUT YOUR TEA SIPPING MOUTHS AND GRAB A JAMMIE DODGER! At least you blue box obsessed freaks have an EVEN climate! In Sweden, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THE FURIOUS MOTHER NORTH MIGHT THROW IN YOUR FACE!!
One week might be sunny and warm and just perfect, next week: MOTHERFUCKING SNOWSTORM IN YOUR FACE, BITCH!

And I get so PISSED when you lazy, spoiled Americans get "snow days"! Just because you get a little snow, suddenly you're free for a day.
OVER HERE WE WON'T BE FREE FROM SCHOOL IF IT SO WERE SNOW LIKE THIS:






NO! You know what we do when we get snowed in?
Put on our viking helmets, braids our beards and digs our way out! WITH OUR TEETH!!
After we've complained about it on Facebook of course.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar