tisdag 26 mars 2013

Happy Birthday to me...

The one thing I hate about turning old: turning old...
Seriously, I'm 19 years old, I'm starting to look like Tutankhamun (including the beard)! 
Okay, that's was perhaps a little bit over the top, but STILL! I don't wanna grow up, and I've never wanted to! I seriously can't understand kids nowadays, they really wanna grow up as fast as possible and some ten year old's thinks they're adults already, wearing make-up and shizz! Trust me; when you stand there with no money and only electric bills to eat, you'll regret not having a childhood.
Although I DID have a childhood, and it was epic! That is, until I discovered the internet, now my happy childhood memories have been shattered by rule 34... 

Seriously though, after 19 years on this God-forsaken planet I've grown tired of pretty much everything, especially the humans who inhabits it. Or at least most of the humans, I know several Earthlings who're epic as Hell, and whom I'm proud to call "my friends". 

Anyway, another birthday passed, thankfully without any animals dying on me! Last birthday my cat and best friend since elementary school got a stroke during the party so I had to spend my entire day at the vet with a screaming cat, only to have him put down. I'll confess one thing: that was the first time I've ever cried in public...
But at least something was accomplished that day: I managed to get the veterinarian to absolutely HATE his job! :D

RIP Persson, the absolutely best friend anyone could ever have <3

And now instead I have to put up with this little asshole (and his brain damaged sister):
Svullo and his sisters, Riggan and Sickan. got abandoned by their mom (Slutterella McWhorington), so now Sickan and Svullo think I'm their mammy... And I realize now more than ever  that perhaps I'm not so fit as a mother, because these are the most spoiled kittens in the world (not even kidding)! They can do whatever they want! Except for stealing my food and chase the guinea pigs, cuz then I  turn into Momzilla...

Anyway, I'll probably spend this day after my birthday by snoozing away in school, as usual!

Worthless blog posts ftw!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar