tisdag 12 februari 2013

Voltaire, motherfuckers. AURELIO VOLTAIRE!

If anyone were to ask me about my favorite singer/artist, it would be Aurelio Voltaire.
Without the shadow of a doubt.

Ever since I've been like, twelve, I've absolutely ADORED this awesome motherfucker!
Lemme show you what I mean:

Okay, this is the last one, I promise:

Alright, I know my mind is completely fucked up, but this is what I listen to.
And it's not just his songs that's awesome: it's his personality and sense of humor, his drawings and OH BY GOD THAT BEARD IS MOTHERFUCKING FABULOUS! And his voice is the pure, audial form of awesomness!


Music nowadays SUCKS MAJOR ASSBALLS! Seriously:
Nigga nigga swag yolo money bitches dat ass bitches swaggah money
THAT'S what people listen to these days...
At least stupid people does. And unfortunatly, stupid people takes up about 90% of the Earths population today.
 And then we've got:
WAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAA WUB WUB WUB WUB SCCRREEEEE SCRREEEEE WUB WUBBA WUBBA WUBBA WAAAAA WAAAAAAAA NOISE MAYHEM DESTRUCTION MISERY
Behold; Dubstep. The Ear-rape music everybody loves and they have no idea why.
Yes, I listen to dubstep. I have NO IDEA why. It's just noise, a lot of noise and random chaos! SO WHY DO I LISTEN TO IT?!
WHY DO PEOPLE LISTEN TO IT?! 
Seriously, my ears bleed acid after ten seconds, BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP LISTEN!
DAFUQ IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

Anyway, if there's someone I can listen to for DAYS, it's Lindsey Stirling and her violin dubstep. 
THAT is good dubstep!
But then again, Lindsey Stirling is one of the most talented persons on this world!
I fucking ADORE this woman and her music!

Ah, beautiful, aint it?

LOOOL GAAAAY!

Who the FUCK said that?!
Bitch, I'mma show bricks of lego into yo dick, yo TONE-DEAF EGGPLANT!
Anyway, gotta go and listen to some other talented and awesome musician now: Skye Sweetnam

KTHXBAI!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar