tisdag 5 februari 2013

Bronies, STAHP!

Directly copied from my dA account, bitches!

Alright, guys. Lemme ask you one thing:
Why are ya hating on Twilight as an Alicorn?!

Wah wah wah, end of MLP, wah wah wah, change is scary, wah wah wah, character development EW!



First:
Twilight becoming an Alicorn is the end of Friendship is Magic?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! No.
Seriously? Have you guys SEEN everything we Bronies do for this show?! Games, fanfictions, comics, music, Hell there's NO fanbase as creative as the brony fanbase! Just because the show stops airing doesn't mean FiM is dead, you silly fillies!
Firefly has stopped airing, but did that stop the fanbase from loving the show?
NO!
So why should we, the Bronies, the most loveable fanbase in the world, do that?!
Besides, I don't think FiM will stop airing in a while, cuz I bet Hasbro makes more money with these little ponies than with big ass alien robots OR little pets with overdimensioned heads!
And I put my ENTIRE FAITH in the writers, now when Princess Coronation aires.
I KNOW they'll write something epic!

Second:
Change isn't always bad (except for the Facebook updates...).
Just because this wasn't something you were prepared for, then who's to say that it's bad?!
I'll admit that my first reaction to the news was: WHAT. THE. FLYING. FUCK?!
But now I've thought about it for a couple of days, and you know what? I like it.
I think I'll like this!
Besides, after reading that in Equestria a Princess is a title anyone can earn.
Sure, every little girl doesn't always wanna be a princess when they grow up (I've always wanted to be a schizofrenic! Their world is so much funnier than the real world!), but let's not forget that My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic from the beginning was aimed at the little girls and their parents.
Then WHAM! They got on the internet and now they are more adorned by men aged between 15-50 than by their target audience.
But Princess Twilight Sparkle, doesn't that sound epic? If Twilight has made her deserved of the title Princess, then I've got nothing more to say than: Congratulations, your highness!




Third:
I doubt Twilight will ever change more than just sprouting a pair of wings, and possibly grow taller by an inch or two.
She'll still be the character we've come to love and adore! Even if she's now more epic.
Besides, since WHEN has it been bad to have the ability to fly?!

I'm actually feeling proud, and happy for Twilight. I mean, this had been predestined for a while, hasn't it? And we Bronies have actually had theories about Twilight becoming an Alicorn by the end of the season, haven't we? And now when it's possible that it might become a reality, people gets pissed and I've even heard that some MORONS have left the fandom because of this.
Why?
Seriously, our little Twily has grown up! (okay, she's probably ALWAYS been a grown-up, but you get my point!)
She's going to become a PRINCESS FOR FUCK SAKE!
Why cant you haters feel happy for her?!
Sure, she isn't my favorite of the mane six (Applejack is best pony, period.), but that deosn't stop me absolutely LOVING the idea of an Alicorn Twilight.
But then there are you awesome Bronies who's accepted the fact that she might or might not become an Alicorn, and are happy with it. To those of you who won't leave the fandom because of this: an epic fucking brohoof for you, bro! 

Besides, I doubt those wings will be permanent... It would be cool if they were though!

Anyway
I totally support the series, with or without Alicorn Twilight Sparkle.
I rest my case.

And yes, for those of you who didn't know: I'm a Brony, and I'm proud.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar