tisdag 7 maj 2013

Another dog rant...

I am tired, tipsy, pissed off and bored.
Therefore I shall rant.
Just a short rant, nothing too big.

Humans have always been nothing but pests to this world, and everything mankind do pisses me off, especially today!
Has anyone read my first rant ever, the one about Rottweilers? If not, here is it again!

Out of all the kinds of people that exists on my list of pure hatred, people who blames the dogs are a solid #3 on that list, after religious fucknuts (#2) and people who are cruel to animals (#1).

It's never the dog's fault.
Did you catch that? If not; lemme clarify:
It is NEVER the dog's fault!
 
It's the humans who breed them, it's the humans who keeps them as pets, it's the humans who raises them
SO HOW CAN IT BE THE DOG'S FAULT IF IT'S US THAT'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM??

It's we who tells them what's okay and what's not. It's we who has to make sure that the individual in question doesn't get exposed to something that can make them scared or hostile towards others.

The reason our Rottweiler Anni lunges at other dogs while she's the most adorable and loving little dork ever towards humans, is because she has REALLY bad experience with poorly disciplined dogs and their racist owners. Racist as in against dogs like Rottweiler, Pitbull, Bullterrier etc.
 Thanks to the morons we used to call neighbors, she is now afraid of other dogs, especially the little ones, and won't hesitate to attack in defense if anyone would happen to bark at her.
She never got to meet the little dogs because their owners would turn back into their houses as soon as we came walking, and she had accidents with the two other dogs she had met and played with since she was a puppy: one attacked her and the other got attacked by Anni when she tried to squeeze past her in a very narrow space to say hello to me. There I actually blame my aunt, the owner of the dog who got attacked:
Rottweilers are overly protective of their masters, and she didn't even get the time to recognize her friend Gina until she tried to squeeze past, in a completely new territory a top of it all!
The result? She lounged at Gina and bit her.
A stressed, overly protective Rottweiler is NOT funny to deal with when they're faced with a possible threat to either them or their family.
And I admit: we've been very sloppy when we've made her get used to new  places and such, and she is VERY easily stressed out. I'm right trying to see if I can turn her right, but it's fucking impossible with these dumbass brats I've been cursed with as siblings WHO JUST RUINS EVERYTHING I DO WHEN TRYING TO WORK WITH THE MANGY THING! They are AWESOME when it comes to making her ignore commands by fucking NAG her ears off!

Back to the issue: what makes me so pissed off is that they NEVER blame the one raising the dog, they ONLY blame the innocent creature who became the result of poor raising.
It's the shitty owner who should be put down, for fuck sake!

And in Denmark they're putting "bad breeds of dogs" down JUST because of these stupid fucktwats who won't even give the bigger breeds a chance!
 Seriously makes me wanna eat a shitload of chili con carne, travel down there and FART SO BAD I'LL FUCKING NUKE THE ENTIRE COUNTRY!
I'm so pissed beyond my own comprehension right now...

I need a fucking drink...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar