tisdag 14 maj 2013

A log for the ladies

 Dear fellow individuals of the same sex, I agree that if you don't want to be viewed as a sex-object, you shouldn't! It's your body and nobody else.
But when you get pissed over "damn pervs" commenting on your pic:
"Daym bewbs!"
"I'mma tear up that pussy"
"Nice ass!"
"Me gusta"
"OMFG TITS!!!"

Maybe you should look at your picture and preferably slam your head on your desk in stupidity. If you don't want people to "perv" on you, DON'T FUCKING GO FLAUNTING YOUR MAMMARY GLANDS ON FACEBOOK!
Same thing if you want a boyfriend who's not just attracted to your body, STOP being like this:




You twats make me wanna faceplant... YOUR FACE! SO FUCKING HARD! INTO A BRICK WALL!
Although, I you WANT people to wank to your boobieshots and tell you all about it in detail, then go ahead:
WAVE DEM TITS AROUND, GURL! SPAM MY FACEBOOK FEED WITH CLEAVAGE AND ASSES!
I don't mind! I'm double gay! (bisexual shemale)



Just stop fucking blame the guys, if you flaunt your bewbs for someone on the internet, IT'S YOUR OWN DAMN RESPONSIBILITY! If  you hadn't been posing in just your underwear, PEOPLE WOULDN'T BE INTERESTED IN TELLING YOU THAT THEY'RE FAPPING WHILE THINKING OF YOU AT NIGHTS!
 Unless someone is pointing a gun against your head, it's YOUR fault that creeps are creeping on you, you cumguzzling thundercunt!
And YES! I'm looking at you, Amanda Todd!

/Love
 A girl who don't curse others if I'm faced with the consequences of my bad decisions

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar