tisdag 16 april 2013

Storytime: My Inner Life; the Bonding part 2

Alright, you guys thought it was over?! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! No.
It's not over.
It's FAR from over!
We've still got TWO bonding sessions left! And guess what? I've done some research on this, and lemme tell you: she's probaly made it all up...
She made EVERYTHING up! This is all HER creation! This bisarre ”Pagan Ritual” (performed by non-Wiccan monks, btw...) doesn't exist in real world, the SENSIBLE world!... Nevermind, this world isn't all that sensible BUT WOW! She actually thought of ALL THIS by HERSELF!
Enjoy your misery in knowing that!
Let's continue!


My Inner Life, the Bonding by ”Links Queen” Jen
Round 2

The Spiritual Bonding

         The next ritual was the spiritual bonding. After the details were told to us, the head monk called his two servants and they came with two colored pendants and bowls with colored liquid in them. The two servants took the liquid and begun to drawl beautiful intricate patterns on our backs, arms and chests. Then they put the pendant with the red stone around my neck, the blue one around Link's. The two servants moved away, and we were told to embrace each other. I moved over to Link and into his arms. I put my arms around his neck and closed my eyes. I heard the head monk start to chant again. And my mind clearing of all thoughts, as the void opened around me again.
(And BOINGG! Link got an awkward boner!
Wow, first joke was the worst one yet...)

        I heard Link's voice call out to me again in my mind. The erotic feeling filled my body, and I felt the warmth of Link's body against mine.
(WHAT?! He DID get a boner, didn't he?!)
I could feel Link inside me again.
(Oh come on! I can't keep beating this dead horse in this round too!)

I felt his heart beating inside my chest, felt it beating along side mine. The feeling ran deeper, deeper into my soul. The stones were connecting our very souls together. I felt as if our bodies merged, felt as if our minds became one. I could hear Link's thoughts in the back of my mind like a distant voice. His thoughts rushed through me, his heart pounded in my chest. Then I felt myself rise out of my body.
(I felt that once too, but then I farted and immediately felt better!)

       My sprit rose above me and I looked over and saw Link had done the same. I went over to him. Merged with his spirit, became one. I became him, he became me.
(Jan)
After we merged completely, our spirits separated and returned to our bodies, each carrying a part of each other's spirit.
(Wat r u doin?)
I felt our souls merge. Felt the connection between us, we were soul mates, we were always destined to be together. I felt as if I had known him all my life. I learned many new things about him. Learned about his past. Learned about how he felt.
(Jan)
I heard him call to me, heard him call me his world, call me his life. I knew now that he was deeply in love with me. I meant more to him then life itself. We were one. Now and forever.
(Stahp!)


       Then the void shattered. I felt Link's hands stroking my hair and I opened my eyes. I looked deeply into them and saw how he felt in them. They flickered with passion, flickered with love. I leaned over and gently kissed him. I told him that I loved him and he was the most important thing in my life. The head monk stopped chanting and we returned our attention to him. He looked at us and told us that the spiritual bonding was complete.
(Thank GOD!)

         He called his servants back and had them bring us some water. A minute later the two servants came back with two mugs filled with water. We were handed each a mug and I drank the water in large gulps. After we finished, the servants took the mugs away and left.
(And guess what comes next?)


The Sexual Bonding

         Next we were told that the final part of the ceremony was the sexual bonding. We were explained the rules. First off we had to have sex.
(NO FUCKING WAY?!)
And since we completed the other rituals, the sexual bonding process should be easy, yet more intense. I was nervous about having sex in front of others, but we were told that the only witness would be Mother Earth herself.
(The face of every goddamn monk in the temple) 
I held Link's hand as he stroked my hair and said everything would be ok. He was there with me. His words always made me feel better, so I calmed down. The head monk explained the requirements in completing the ritual then was gone.
(Rules of the Sexual Bonding:
No biting
No kicking
No screaming
No fetishes
No bonding
No looking into the camera
No chanting in any diabolical languages
You have to sacrifice any child that was created during the bonding to lord Ganondorf
Ghirahim is paying us to let him watch so just ignore him

Have fun and I hope you enjoy bonding with the Tibetanian Munks of WTF!)

       Then I turned and faced Link. I looked deeply into his eyes as he took his hand and brushed the stray hair out of my face. Then I took the tips of my fingers and ran them down his bare chest. A lulling feeling came over me. Link felt it too. Like a call of nature. He leaned over and gently pressed his lips on mine. We begun to kiss passionately, tasting the sweetness on each other's lips. Our tongues began to intertwine as we kissed deeper. Sexual thoughts begun to race through my mind again. And I could feel Link's hands starting to caress my naked body, as his lips moved to my breasts. I let out soft moans of passion as new sensations begun to race threw me. I felt Link's heart beginning to beat along side mine. And the feeling of being connected begun to race through me again, as I heard his every thought. I heard him in my mind, telling me that he wanted me, that he wanted to make love.
(Soo, shall we begin?


)

       Then I felt him getting aroused, felt how much he wanted it. Strong intense feelings raced threw my body, raced threw my bones. My body shook as sweat begun to form. And then I felt myself getting hotter, felt myself wanting him more and more. I wanted him, needed him. I wanted to feel him inside me.
(But, you've already done that like, three times already?! Lady! CONTROL YOURSELF! Mr Atkinson doesn't want any part of this bullcrap anymore!!)
My body quivered and shook as his hand slowly went down, first to my thighs, then between my legs. Then I cried out in ecstasy as his fingers worked against my clitoris. It felt soo good. Felt soo intense. I arced my back and cried out in loud animal- like cries as his fingers reached the entrance and slid deep inside...."Oh....my Goddesses....Link..more baby.....LINK!" I screamed in pure ecstasy as his gentle steady thrusts made my legs quake.
(But, what KIND of animal-like cries did she make?
Do worry! You'll find out!)

       Then I felt myself starting to climax as his fingers thrust deeper upping the movements. My body shuddered from the immense feelings that raged threw it. I grabbed onto the ground my nails digging into the dirt as Link's fingers made my body scream in eternal bliss. I cried out as the surges came in raging pulses, and my body withered under his touch. I begun to twist violently as the surges of pure ecstasy came in closer beats. Then when Link hit the right spot I let out a loud cat like cry...."LINK!" 
(Cat-like cry?
Does this count as a cat-like cry you can make while sex?)
I screamed as I reached my peak and gushed down his hand...........panting I got up and looked at him, his lips parted to say something but I placed a finger on them. I shook my finger then moved it away as he gently laid me down.
(This girl definitely likes to imagine felines having sex when she writes..
No idea what I'm talking about?
Hehe, just you wait and see...)

       Then he climbed on top of me and I felt his member at my entrance . Slowly he penetrated my body and cries of eternal bliss escaped passed my lips. As he moved inside me, my hips bucked up against his as we begun to find a rhythm. Slowly at first, then Link began to thrust deeper upping the movements. As we made hot love, I felt as if our bodies merged.
(FUSION HAAA!)
Felt our hearts beating in unison. Our minds became one, and our souls connected. I heard his every thought, thoughts of love and passion. And I knew how I was making him feel. As he penetrated deeper inside me, it felt like nothing I had ever felt before.
(Well, at least this time he really IS inside you!)

Then I started to call out his name in between cries of passion, and his breathing became faster. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he worked his lips there. With each thrust, strong pulses of pure ecstasy raced threw me. I bucked up against him, forcing him deeper inside me.

       Our hips swiveled in unison as our bodies moved against each other. My body started convulsing as I felt myself starting to climax. Then his thrusts came in faster beats as he started to climax. Our cries filled the air as we both came to our peaks. Then he delivered the final thrust as he started to release a warmth inside me. He let out a loud animal like cry as he delivered the hot liquid deep down inside my inner sanctum.
(Let's keep a count of how many releases they gets during this act!
L: 1
J: 1)
Then a strong feeling surged through my body, a feeling so intense that I screamed out Link's name as I peaked then had huge orgasm. It felt soo good that I never wanted it to end. The feeling was so intense, we wanted to keep going, wanted to keep feeling the intensity of our lovemaking.
(L: 1
J: 2)

       Exhausted, I screamed as I tried to find the strength to go on. I clawed into Link's back as I bucked against him. Sweat rolled down our bodies as we fought to climax a second time.
(There's so many errors in the logic, biology and all that's good in nature here that it would take me all week to ramble it all up...)
I ran my now sweaty hands up and down his back digging my nails into his skin as I pushed up against him. Link too fought to reach a second peak. Fighting with what strength he had left, he thrust himself deeper inside my tired sweaty body, pushing to climax a second time. He screamed, cursed to find the strength as his thrusts came in faster beats. His hands grabbed down on my sides, as he tried to steady himself. Then I felt the strength leaving my body. Fighting for the strength, I screamed out in loud cat cries as I turned tigress.

(AND THUS BEGINS ANOTHER OF THE MANY ACTS OF TIGER SEX IN THIS FIC!
EVERYTIME SHE MENTIONS A FELINE, I'LL POST IT!)
I forced my trembling body up against his. Desperately trying to reach a second peak. I clawed deeper into his back as I cried out loudly like a tiger in heat.

My back arced as I pushed in unison with his thrusts.

       Then I felt myself starting to climax again. I cried out to Link, grunting like a female tiger to urge him on.
(Jen: 3
Link: 1

And:

He returned my calls as cat like sounds escaped passed his lips.
(MEOW MOTHERFUCKER!)
Then I felt him beginning to climax again. We thrust against each other, our bodies trembling while crying like tigers mating as we came to a full climax and exploded together one last time.

With one last gasp we fell to the ground painting, our bodies exhausted and dripping with sweat. I laid against his tired body as I tried to catch my breath.
(Jen: 3
Link: 2

I think we all see who's the winner here?)
We just laid there awhile shivering, trying to regain our strength. I looked into Link's eyes as I heard him in my mind telling me that he enjoyed the experience. "I love you." I said to him telepathically.
(Oh yes, did I meantion she's telepathic now?
A mandatory attribute for every true Mary-Sue!)
Then I leaned over and gently placed little kisses on his cheek while he held me in his sweaty arms. Finally I felt complete with him. We were now completed as one.

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUWWRGH!
Let me jog your memory on one thing:
She actually, voluntarily dreamed of this.
She had a LUCID DREAM about this.
But this isn't the only time!
THIS FIC IS ENTIRELY BASED OFF HER DREAMS ABOUT HER LIFE WITH LINK!
HER MANY, MANY DREAMS!
Despite my decaying soul, this still hurts to read.
Poor Link...
But I bet we all agree that Link DEFINITELY needs to get some ass NOW!
I mean, for more than 25 years, he's saved the whole fucking world like a gazillion of times.
And how does Zelda thank him?
Yeah, sure, thanks. Now GTFO to the Friendzone before I call the guards on your stupid ass!”
Nothing.
No pussy.
Not even a bj!
NOT EVEN A FUCKING KISS!
Links balls are the bluest of them all!
Link; the Grand Master of the Friendzone!
But really, he didn't deserve THIS!
...
AND DO YOU REALIZE THAT I ACTUALLY HAD TO SEARCH FOR PICTURES OF TIGERS MATING ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER?! 
Thank fucking God for incognito...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar