måndag 5 november 2012

It has begun...

So, this is just probably another one of my crazy possibly long-shot, and soon to be abandoned, ideas.
Me, Niko, starting a blog.
Hell has now officially frozen over...

Nevermind, this'll be a blog where I'll write anything. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G! So if you're that kind of assmunch who gets butthurt for everything, then gtfo and crawl back into the dark hole where you came from. Your kind do not belong here.

Meh, who am I kidding, people will always complain...
Oh, and the main reason I created this is because I noticed my fanfic commentaries would probably be too epic for fanfiction.net (seriously, I've uploaded two stories and both were taken down in a matter of days. In other words: AWESOME :D!), so this is where they'll show up. Beginning with my pearl: Severus Snape, Proffessor and Lover by ComicsNix himself, the evil overlord of fanfiction.
And lemme just say this; it's not the kind of story you'd read to your children at night, unless you want them to be traumatized schizos, even after 20 years of therapy.

But that'll ofcourse happen as soon as I've figured out how this fucking shit works!
I keep getting raped in the eyeballs by this stupid blog-bullshit, and there seems to be nothing I can do about it.
Ffs, can't tell if I'm technologically retarded or this part of the internet just hates me and wants me to gtfo...


Lulz, I have no idea what I'm doing...

See ya kids ~

Oh and remember:

You are Woodys favorite deputy...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar