lördag 26 januari 2013

Burrowing Owls

Alright, this is the most worthless and unnecessary shit I've ever posted, and I'm doing this for two reasons:
1. I'm bored outta my mind
2. I'm having the WORST sugar-rush in my life, as me and my freakshow family just celebrated my youngest brothers birthday, and consumed more sweets and snacks and shit I've ever done this year (Which has only been 26 days so far so I'm expecting a record-breaker sometime later this year)
3. I fucking love burrowing owls

...
Okay, that was three reasons, but who gives a fuckeroo?


Seriously  gaise, look at this cheerful fucker!
THE PICTURE OF HAPPINESS!




And not to mention those intelligent as FUCK eyes!

I just found a new friend for my Storytimes!
I think I'll call him... Steve.
"Ya-gotta-be-kidding-with-me-Steve"

That awkward moment when you realize...
You're the only one who hears the music on your iPod...


Bitch, I'm FABULOUS!

I have done...
A terrible mistake...

It's dangerous to go alone
Here! Take this with you!

Excuse me, sir?
But do you have a moment to hear about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

LOL! Fucking retard!
You're upside down, asswipe!

Wanna know another animal I love?

Hyenas.



Omg, this made me laugh so hard :D


YOU'RE fabulous?
Bitch don't make me laugh!

Duude! Turn off the lights!
I can't smell the music!

Oh my shit, my humor is so bad right now...
I should just quit while I'm a HEAD!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar